ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem Wacom Bamboo

Gallery
    View images

Problem Wacom Bamboo

Hi, first, sorry for my english, but i'm belgian

I have a problem with my Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet, it has a touch ring, with a zoom, but it doesn't work, is it possible to configure my tablet? I don't see any menu :s

Thanks for reading

Bye Mucus

irishrose Guest
    Hi, in the technical section there is an update for the Bamboo Tablet that takes care of that problem. You may want to check it out. Or it's under announcements, don't know which, but I know the problem has been fixed. I had the same problem, but not anymore.

Take care, good luck!

Gallery
    View images
    If you update to the latest edition of ArtRage, and also make sure you have the latest tablet drivers from Wacom.com your touch ring on your Wacom bamboo will work as a zoom tool.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

irishrose Guest
    Thanks for popping in and helping out, Andy! Happy New Year!

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for answerd english people are very nice Happy new year and merry christmass!!!!! (and it's good for my english to post on an english forum )

Goodbye, take care, Mucus

irishrose Guest
    Very welcome, and Happy New Year to you too, thanks for your kind words... Your English is very good, no worries.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you for your attention.

irishrose Guest
    Anytime!

Gallery
    View images
    But I have a other problem, my stroke of pen (un crayon en francais je sais pas si c'est bon ^^ ) is'nt natural and beautifull, how do you do to have a nice stroke???????? Thank you

Mucus

irishrose Guest
    Hi Again,

First go to the control panel and find the wacom tablet. When you locate it, click on it and it will bring up preferences. Click on the pen and make sure on the right hand side that the MOUSE mode is not clicked. Click on the pen and make sure there is a blue dot in that circle. Next you can change the feel of the pen, and the tilt. You have to play with the preferences while ArtRage is open and see what works nice for you. Since the pen is pressure sensitive, it should respond with thin and thick lines depending on whether your stroke is soft or hard. So try that out and let me know if that helps. Also, what I found helps is that the grip pen that comes with the tablet has two buttons on the side, and I usually just put them on disabled because I am always hitting them with my finger and it will do whatever the default command tells it to do. Let me know how that helps! I am rewriting this because I was in error about the scratch pad. That is for Painter and Painter Essentials in brush tracking. I didn't mean to confuse you.