Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some useless information...

Gallery
    View images

Some useless information...

I bought a new Wacom Intuos 3 A5 !! Yah, its due to arrive tomorrow (11th Dec)
    I'm really excited, ive read so many good reviews about intuos 3, ive been using the volito but its not great.

So hopefully I should be getting new artwork on the forum!! Yeh!!

I'd love a cintiq lcd tablet but i dont have two thousand pound!!! :roll: :lol:
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Gallery
    View images
    Congratulations Jules! You're going to LOVE it.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Fashmir, I will for sure!!! It will be like going from driving a skoda to a ferrari LOL :lol:

Gallery
    View images
    OMG what have I been missing all this time. I love the Intuos3!!

I am having so much fun doodling, hopefully some art coming soon.

8)

Gallery
    View images
    hehe yes it is just a bit different...way way more fun.

When i went from first trying to draw with a mouse right handed(im a leftie for all real media) to a borrowed graphire i thought it was as good as it got and was neverendingly impressed............ and then i got an Intuos 3 of my own and it was worlds better again...and havent looked back ever

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    Oooooo YAY

I have purchased one of these but must wait till a friend in the US visits us early next year before I can enjoy it. Selby I have a similar story to yours...a borrowed graphire which is better than nothing but I am so exited that you all find the Intuos3 so much more.

A question: Did you need to order extra nib/tips for the Intuos3? .. or did all the requirements come with the kit. I know spare nibs are available but am not sure if it is necessary for me to order anything extra.
    Thanks for your tips.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowena
    Oooooo YAY

I have purchased one of these but must wait till a friend in the US visits us early next year before I can enjoy it. Selby I have a similar story to yours...a borrowed graphire which is better than nothing but I am so exited that you all find the Intuos3 so much more.

A question: Did you need to order extra nib/tips for the Intuos3? .. or did all the requirements come with the kit. I know spare nibs are available but am not sure if it is necessary for me to order anything extra.
    Thanks for your tips.
    Hi,

the Intuos3 is shipping with a couple of nibs/tips - you donīt need to order anything extra. It all comes with the standard package. You will love it!

Marco

Gallery
    View images
    I've not had that good experience with the Graphire. I'm not convinced Bluetooth can handle the data rates. Sometimes I get serious cursor lag or it just goes on a walkabout. I have to turn it off, wait, turn back on again. Hope.

I'm sure one day I'll upgrade to Intuos 3, Cintiq is way outta my bracket.

Have fun with it
    AR 2.5 Full Ed, Wacom Graphire Bluetooth A5 (Buggy!), MacBook Pro 15"

Gallery
    View images
    Selby, why is Intuos so much better than graphire? You say "it is worlds better". Is it just a matter of size, or what else?

I have a graphire 3 (with USB cable) and it works rather well, but I've never had the opportunity to use an Intuos.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you Marco :wink:
    I am looking forward to it. Sometimes paying a bit more for something like a good tablet is a worthwhile investment. I paid even more than most because of our poor exchange rate, but I am greatly reasured by the positive feedback of those who have them.

Lozeta, the graphire2 is the crappy one (and is now discontinued), and your graphire3 is probably much better than that. But I did a bit of research about the Intuos3 before I bought it and have never once seen a bad review :roll: , so I am hoping it will be masses better than what I have now.