ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GALLERY2 JUST GREAT!

Gallery
    View images

GALLERY2 JUST GREAT!

Many thanks to the Artrage team for putting in the Gallery 2. Now I can place all my stuff there...
    oops..erhmm have been too busy to paint... look me up on facebook "erwin soo" or "erwinsoo"

Gallery
    View images
    But I think they're still working on it.

_Lady_Art_ Guest
    but I couldn't upload my any works there... I have got a few website about my works... don't worry...

Gallery
    View images
    If Gallery 2 does what I think its going to do, it will be great. There are so many new folks adding to the gallery, it will be wonderful to be able to see all the works of each one in one spot. Seeing the progress of everyone will be a great learning lesson for all of us.

Gallery
    View images
    its working i think ....added most of my stuff there already, I think Netti , speggie, caesar and others have also added a number of their works there. Hey Robert.. your portrait turns up quite nicely in caesar's collection
    oops..erhmm have been too busy to paint... look me up on facebook "erwin soo" or "erwinsoo"

Gallery
    View images
    I love being able to check out everyones' art in one place....it is soooo wonderful!And I've put some earlier stuff there that I haven't posted before...it's great to have your own "album"

Gallery
    View images
    Just to clarify: The Gallery 2 item links to an incomplete system that we still have someone working on. It's not quite working as we want currently so you should avoid using it until we make the announcement that it's all finished because we can't guarantee that anything you add now will be kept as we work on it.

Sorry for the confusion, the link at the top went up as part of the gallery integration process but it's not quite done.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Very visual.

Is there a way to not have to scroll through the names of the artists to be able to choose from an alphabetical list like a directory? (You've already had something like that to locate users, only without the pics.)

I know we have the random thing and that's great! really is. But a way to see who exists at a glance might be nice and direct.

Scrolling through the names could be laborious and end up like a ranking system, ala the Google search listings, where placement is numeric and based on hits to that site. Might not make a difference right off, but over time many people could get buried. Or people who got into the gallery early will always have the first opportunity to be seen (going through the names ten at a time, then next or previous).

It looks really nice for the artists, and certainly is a great venue to show off ArtRage's handiwork quickly to new visitors. And when we're in the mood for a nice visual ride, this looks like just the ticket.

Nice job with the design, Ragers!

Gallery
    View images
    I'm familiarising myself more with the system at the moment so I'm not 100% sure on some of the questions here to be honest. In a day or so there'll be another tweak which should make things a bit more intuitive, at which point I'll post up a guide on how to add images to posts / gallery and so on.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Its pretty similiar to the Coppermine gallery app (also based on PHP and MySQL) which I'm using at the moment. It not possible to scroll through so many users so prob the user needs to do a search on a specific artist . Tweaking the php code to list only active galleries or sort by gallery size or some other parameter is probably a nightmare.