ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR5 Warp Mode, Layer Effects, Mulitple Documents Video?

AR5 Warp Mode, Layer Effects, Mulitple Documents Video?

I was trying to find a video showcasing these features... Seems every video I have found the only thing they want to talk about is the custom brush tool and a little bit about the perspective grid. It would be nice to see a video showcasing all of the other new features in AR5 and showing exactly how they work or differ from Artrage 4.5.

And sadly some of the youtubers like Aaron Rutton dont seem to know anything about Artrage and give painfully bad and inaccurate reviews/showcases of it when "comparing" it with older versions. Some seem annoyed that it isn't a clone of Photoshop or Corel Painter.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDesign View Post
    I was trying to find a video showcasing these features... Seems every video I have found the only thing they want to talk about is the custom brush tool and a little bit about the perspective grid. It would be nice to see a video showcasing all of the other new features in AR5 and showing exactly how they work or differ from Artrage 4.5.

And sadly some of the youtubers like Aaron Rutton dont seem to know anything about Artrage and give painfully bad and inaccurate reviews/showcases of it when "comparing" it with older versions. Some seem annoyed that it isn't a clone of Photoshop or Corel Painter.
    I'll get right on that.
    Win ArtRage 5 free!

Abba Studios Portfolio

Just Create - My blog about creating comics and graphic novels

Quote Originally Posted by symson View Post
    I'll get right on that.
    Awesome, thank you. I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

I was quite impressed with Borodante and his review, I think he touched on most aspects including warp and multiple documents, search for him on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by RedSaucers View Post
    I was quite impressed with Borodante and his review, I think he touched on most aspects including warp and multiple documents, search for him on YouTube
    I have seen Borodante's revew. I dont recall him going over warp or multiple documents. I'll have to go back and look again. I must have missed it. And I was impressed with his review as well. I have been subbed to him for a while. I really enjoy his humor and his work.

I revisited his videos and have found! :

Warp, Layer Effects, Multiple documents and other stuff! : https://youtu.be/nuVvS3UVXmM?t=19m16s

and yeah this guy is really good, he communicates very well.

Smile New features in ArtRage 5 Beta

Here you are. I realized after I uploaded I missed the new Remove Color Matte feature. I'll have to get that in a future video.

Win ArtRage 5 free!

Abba Studios Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by symson View Post
    Here you are. I realized after I uploaded I missed the new Remove Color Matte feature. I'll have to get that in a future video.
    Hey thanks man! This was awesome. Exactly what I was looking for!

You're welcome and here is part two.

• Transform Tool
    • Remove Color Matte
    • Fill Tool Border and Slow Motion
    • Color Sampler
    • Tool Preset Menu
    • Canvas Rotation
    • Layer Panel Thumbnails

Win ArtRage 5 free!

Abba Studios Portfolio