ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my lovely wife ,done with art rage 4 and wacom bamboo tablet

my lovely wife ,done with art rage 4 and wacom bamboo tablet

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caroline ny_Fotor.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	88205...................

Fantastic painting, exceptional job, you must be very proud of her work, hope to see more

I hope this is done with a reference photo... those glasses...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
    I hope this is done with a reference photo... those glasses...
    i don't know what you mean,with those glasses?.. It's is from a picture reference..

Very cool. You certainly nailed the quality of the materials in the glasses, with the light from behind a little and the reflections on the surface. Well done! And I get a really strong sense of personality and loving you feel for her, and visa versa, from this.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Very cool. You certainly nailed the quality of the materials in the glasses, with the light from behind a little and the reflections on the surface. Well done! And I get a really strong sense of personality and loving you feel for her, and visa versa, from this.
    Thanks :-).. I hade a bit of problems with the glasses.. The shape i'm still not so happy about.. Its hard to do a realistic drawing.. Many hours i did on this drawing-painting.

Very well done and You must have a couple of wide-angle eyes, considering the perspective which is really effective and makes us meet quite close Your charming sweetheart You're so evidently proud of. I presume she appreciated very much this tribute by You so best wishes and blessings to both!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Very well done and You must have a couple of wide-angle eyes, considering the perspective which is really effective and makes us meet quite close Your charming sweetheart You're so evidently proud of. I presume she appreciated very much this tribute by You so best wishes and blessings to both!
    Thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    i don't know what you mean,with those glasses?.. It's is from a picture reference..
    I mean they are so good that doing it without a reference would be extremely impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
    I mean they are so good that doing it without a reference would be extremely impressive.
    Oke,thanks :-) I can't do it without a reference. But i don't use the tracing thing.. I think thats cheating