ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: sketchy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    sketchy

    more work with forms and elastic vibrations of color that coalesce into form and breakout into vibrations of various frequencies... enjoy!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sketchy.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	508.3 KB 
ID:	87979  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Torino
    Posts
    1,427
    This time around a serious comment: to me it could easily represent life itself which is shown as series of circles among beautiful colors while the splashes symbolize birth and death, which are only two short moments in an exciting experience PS sorry my English is not so good tonight I almost forgot to say that is beautiful and even touching
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 10-28-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

    That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Derby England
    Posts
    977
    Another beautiful explosion of colours , I can also see spirits rising from the base which gives it a spooky feel but I like that.Best wishes Jo x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    A wonderful dish of pasta al sugo at lunchtime! LOL I enjoy it with all my senses, taste, olfaction, sight, hearing and touch, hoping that the spaghetti are cooked al dente! Quite seriously, an absolute, pregnant delight.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Like a physicist on his whiteboard, explaining dynamics of some kind at the meeting.

    Cool! Looks like you're having a time. I can see the relationship between this one and the other of like composition. Looks like you're exploring variations on a theme or you took a version father out and worked it longer to see where it would go?

    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    This time around a serious comment: to me it could easily represent life itself which is shown as series of circles among beautiful colors while the splashes symbolize birth and death, which are only two short moments in an exciting experience PS sorry my English is not so good tonight I almost forgot to say that is beautiful and even touching
    wow, I am moved by your comments on this work, thank you very much AndreaMG for your appreciative comments on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSEPHINE.EARP View Post
    Another beautiful explosion of colours , I can also see spirits rising from the base which gives it a spooky feel but I like that.Best wishes Jo x
    dear Jo, hope you did not get too spooked from this one, I can see how you see spirits rising, and I would not disagree at all... glad you like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A wonderful dish of pasta al sugo at lunchtime! LOL I enjoy it with all my senses, taste, olfaction, sight, hearing and touch, hoping that the spaghetti are cooked al dente! Quite seriously, an absolute, pregnant delight.
    Caesar, did you write this when you were hungry or what?? you made me hungry, I will be right over with the wine... glad you like this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Like a physicist on his whiteboard, explaining dynamics of some kind at the meeting.

    Cool! Looks like you're having a time. I can see the relationship between this one and the other of like composition. Looks like you're exploring variations on a theme or you took a version father out and worked it longer to see where it would go?

    D Akey, yes I have been following a particular stream of compositional elements with some variations as you have so astutely noted, just trying to explore all it possibilities before charging off in some new directions.. ( a piece of advice I have picked up from your comments to me and others over the years )... thanks my friend...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •