ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: grouping paintings one by one

grouping paintings one by one

Is there any possibility to mark several paintings to move them between groups at once?
    If not, you will have to move them one by one (from a gallery containing more than 1000 paintings...)

Making the sorting process even harder: the painting overview automatically scrolls down to the group you just moved the selected painting to. To choose the next painting you want to sort out of the gallery you constantly have to scroll up again.

These two factors cause the sorting process to become a work of hours/days instead of minutes.

Nevertheless I highly appreciate that sorting paintings is now possible and the fullscreen gallery overview is gorgeous!

There isn't a way to multiselect currently unfortunately but it's on the list for things to look at.

One potential workaround might be to export the group to iTunes - When you then Import from iTunes using the + button you can select which files to import and which group to put them in. Sort of an odd workaround but it may save some time on the initial setup.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

great workaround

Thank you a lot! Nice trick, works very well!
    My girlfriend is happy now

I promise to take a look at making this a gallery organisation feature in the future!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.