ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Apeiron

Apeiron

This is what I got playing with ArtRage features and as inspired by an hybrid of Bobbi and GXH. I hope You may like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Apeiron.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	164.9 KB 
ID:	87678  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-30-2015 at 02:38 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Definitely approaching the infinite and indefinite

well done Caesar, there is a lot of subtly going on with the concentric rings and overlay of rectangle and triangles in the primary object, the whole composition harks to a planet and its moon but the rich textures and colors push into the lyrical and poetic.. wonderful work!..

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!!! I love astronomy.. Actually just named a Star after my wife.. Would it be ok if I d/l this for personal use only Bro?

Thank You, dear Gary. You asked me for more compositions of this odd and evocative kind and I had more fun and a playful mood doing this and finding it somehow satisfactory to stop messing around.

Dear BushcraftOnFire, I would never deny anything to an astronomer. Help yourself! Thank You.

Nice graphics! Has a cool artsy stylized look that makes it feel like an idea of planets rather than trying to create the illusion of real space. I like the approach. With your 'sudden' interest in patinas, I think Fellini would have loved to use you to do sets on Satyricon. I was very impressed with his half-expressionistic stage-like sets and sort of realistic environments combination in that movie. And the sound was also probably using the sounds available to the Romans at the time but came across as quite expressionistic.

Anyway, your painting is a very interesting blend between real and artistic. Visceral patinas add a lot to your work, I think. You may be interested in using them in various situations. I think you have a natural knack for it.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great colours, shapes, textures and images, Caesar

Thank You, dear DAkey! I'm to late to join Federico's team, alas. Maybe by aging I'm naturally better at developing patinas (or patinae considering the likely Latin origin? Dunno), so I may start painting vintage subjects or create aging effects on subject. LOL

Too kind of You, dear Jean! Thank You!

You're welcome, dear BOF!