ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Ian Somerhalder update.

Ian Somerhalder update.

Revisited an actor from the Vampire Diaries and finished off properly, now I have discovered the Knife tools Wet mode.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Somerhalder.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	488.4 KB 
ID:	87005  

FANTASTIC, wow Redsaucer what a portrait, great work

Exclamation Better Than Real Life.

This absolutely stunning work reminds me of why when photography first evolved, people were upset with the results and continued to prefer painted portraits. Looking at this reminds me of what we are missing in today's photo driven world. I have seen photo of this actor and none of them can began to stand up to this. You have captured the essence of who he is. Fantastic Job!

An effective personal style for a stunning outcome.
    As for the subject, I'm fed up with this new generation of mushy, dude vampires no more able to scare anyone or to do their usual duties, especially now that Chris Lee is no more with us ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Beautiful work of a handsome fella

Chiseled. When I first saw it I thought if Tom Cruise and Christopher Reeve had a child, this would be that comic book hero, right out of the box. . . or phone booth. He would look rather at home in blue tights and a red cape, I suspect. Seems like vampires are the new Supermen.

Also that lighting seems so 'graphic novel'. It always shows off chiseled features so effectively. Nice one!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

What more can I add - it's all been said. You are very talented and watching your videos always amazes me how the forms emerge from the brushstrokes.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/