ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Samsung has landed!!

The Samsung has landed!!

Thanks to Caesar's thorough packing, the tablet arrived this morning in perfect working order.

Name:  parcel.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  33.6 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Yo Caesar!!!! You da man!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats June. Well done Caesar. What a great story. So where are the vacation photos that were on it?. . . let alone the sketches. . .

. . . And there was much rejoicing throughout the land . . .

oh, and to make the fairly tale complete, where might the husband be? Has he been sent on an extended walkabout and can you send for him in the furthest reaches of the savage Outback? I want you to put up a picture of him holding today's newspaper showing the headlines so we know he's okay. . .
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-01-2015 at 08:42 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well, it's quite a satisfaction to see the baby in its mom's hands! I rejoice to see our charming friend June finally happy and smiling and to meet her visually too on this picture. One more reason to regret not to have met this nice Australian couple in Rome. As a matter of fact, so far I had only the pleasure to meet her husband's on a passport and driving licence picture who is probably attractive as a gentleman to ladies, but far less inspiring to me for any whatsoever pin-up-like portrait. LOL
    I expect to see soon some of their vacation pictures to influence a painting by June, as soon as she will eventually succeed to crack and break open the multiple package layers and dampers .... and obviously we all wish to see hubby F. (I don't know if the name may be revealed) set free and safe.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

what a terrific end to a harrowing experience!.. well done Caesar!...

Rest assured Frank is alive and well but he doesn't like wearing the ankle bracelet!!!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

LOLOLO poor Frank, what a traumatic and devastating consequence-bearing vacation for him! Glad he's fine!
    I guess that, even without the ankle-bracelet and the iron ball, he wouldn't trespass anymore a 10 miles radius circle around Your home geo-position now ... BTW, dear Junie, I kept Your little bag plug-in You didn't need to be sent back as an extra-weight. It's quite useful in some cases, to bear some paper and even my tablet bag, and we never know, maybe You would eventually decide to rub another thrilling risk and come again . Anyway I would hardly forget that blue bag anywhere now, reminding of its story ... LOL

Nothing special, dear Gary, would anyone have left a friend and a gentle damsel into distressing troubles and her hubby into a long term punishment or possibly life sentence? LOL C'mon, a little male solidarity has to be assured! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I was sort of wondering what the Aussies who get into trouble get sent. . . Some industrial town in England? You might look for Frank there. . .wandering the cobbles late at night in the fog in his iron overshoe in search of an honest pub . . . step. . .clank!. . .step. . .Clunk!

"Oy there! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!! You seen me passport? I must have left it in some pub. . .can you direct me to the nearest, there's a hearty adventurer. . ."
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-06-2015 at 09:36 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Caesar I'm glad you are finding the bag useful - we did too! Beware tho it has a tendency to stray - has a special liking for cabs - especially in Rome!!

And dear DA - what a subject for one of jacktar's paintings.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Congrads!

Congrads man! Have fun