ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Intuos Creative 2 Stylus buttons don't undo/redo stroke

Intuos Creative 2 Stylus buttons don't undo/redo stroke

With other iPad apps I have which work with this stylus, the stylus buttons are either set to undo stroke/redo stroke or can be set up to your preferred actions. ArtRage doesn't have this; it has the switching palm rejection on and off. I have no need to switch palm rejection on and off all the time (it barely works anyway), and would like the buttons to either be set to undo/redo or, better still, be user settable. Is there any way of doing this now, and if not, would you consider implementing it?

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor

What version are you using?

Have you found by downloading the latest version 2.0.2 you have your undo and redo options? Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gairlochan View Post
    With other iPad apps I have which work with this stylus, the stylus buttons are either set to undo stroke/redo stroke or can be set up to your preferred actions. ArtRage doesn't have this; it has the switching palm rejection on and off. I have no need to switch palm rejection on and off all the time (it barely works anyway), and would like the buttons to either be set to undo/redo or, better still, be user settable. Is there any way of doing this now, and if not, would you consider implementing it?

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)