ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Christmas Morning Greeting

Christmas Morning Greeting

Christmas Morning Greeting - The children rise early on Christmas morning stopping at the living room window to wave to their snowman.

You know the routine by now...another hybrid illustration using 3D & 2D tools....

Wishing you all the best in 2015...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas Morning Greeting=KRM.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	417.8 KB 
ID:	84902  

Hahah! Utterly heartwarming, in a Frosty sort of way. You're getting into a wee bit of Norman Rockwell-esque slice of life seen just right sort of charm. Very fine storytelling, Kenmo, and a dandy rendered painting as well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

The winter light is captured beautifully. For some reason I'm drawn to scenes framed by windows. (I guess I'm not alone in that.)
    I wonder if the snowman has come alive or has been built by an adult as a morning surprise, and I suppose that's exactly what I'm meant to be wondering!

We could try a clown face on that and it could get very spooky!

Seriously, it's a lovely image Kenmo.