ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: i read on FB

i read on FB

I just read on FB that it is 10 years now Artrage is on the market
    Congrats to Artrage!!!!!!!

Yes congrats indeed... ArtRage the best 2D sketching/painting app available....

and I 3rd that! WooT
    Warm Regards,
    Bill

ArtRage Gallery

CONGRATS!!!!!!! The venerable ArtRage. Is it only 10 years? Seems like it's been around for decades.

Well done Andy, Dave and Matt Rage!!!!!! And now Hannah as well. It's an AMAZING program. Wishes for all success!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! The venerable ArtRage. Is it only 10 years? Seems like it's been around for decades.

Well done Andy, Dave and Matt Rage!!!!!! And now Hannah as well. It's an AMAZING program. Wishes for all success!!!!!!!
    We actually weren't even available for sale until 2006 - 2004 is when ArtRage first launched as a real program

(And thank you! There are a few others as well, so I'll go share some of my congratulations with them. They do most of the actual work, anyway, I just get to talk about it )
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

I have been enjoying Art Rage since 2006. Still finding amazing things that can be done with it. And I know I don't know everything about all the tools. Its simply fun to discover new things about AR that I hadn't figured out yet.

congrats on the 10th anniversary as an app! and still the best painting app out there.

I still have my first painting done in ArtRage 1.1 back in 2004. Congrats to ArtRage! It took me years to gravitate to a higher version I was so attached to 1.1 lol, the main reason being layers confused me. I'm over that now

And thanks again to MattRage who graciously gave permission for me to host 1.1 on my website in 2011 for use on a forum I belonged to where people were just getting introduced to ArtRage