ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noses (+1 sudaca nose for Damaso)

Red face Noses (+1 sudaca nose for Damaso)

Following the joke of Eighty+ about his Arabian horse nose ... here's a what my mouse provided me with in 10 minutes to possibly help mates with such appendix when drawing imaginary characters profiles. Hope You like this sketch ....
    Pls don't praise my mouse too much or it would start also with eyes, lips, feet and who knows what else .... LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noses.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	84096  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-11-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ha. Fun. The nose knows. Just mind the plastic surgeons who are a bit like ambulance chasers. They'll want to muck about with your drawings. I always thought it very funny that they call a nose job 'rhinoplasty', no doubt after the rhinos' tusk.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

As they say. Caesar On yuh bike

Sure, dear DAkey! Their initial customers had noses long and bent like rhinos! Actually the name of the animal likely comes from ancient Greek meaning horn-nose more or less. Thank You!

Thank You dear Ploos! I hope someone else would add to this thread some other nose type or other facial features.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haha, nice collection of noses Dear Caesar, if I may contribute I'd add a nose that somewhat a mix between "roman empire" and "French lady", here's below a sample in a picture that the very beautiful Av took of herself after being in a fight some years ago where you can admire her state-of-the art nose

Name:  Av.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  21.5 KB
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Haha, nice collection of noses Dear Caesar, if I may contribute I'd add a nose that somewhat a mix between "roman empire" and "French lady", here's below a sample in a picture that the very beautiful Av took of herself after being in a fight some years ago where you can admire her state-of-the art nose

Name:  Av.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  21.5 KB
    (As Dick Lane, one of the original color commentators for TV wrestling used to exclaim) Wooooaaahhhh Nellie!!!!! She turning into one of your paintings with the swashy strokes, Andrea!

Looks like a cat fight from those claw marks. Should tell you what's in store when you partner up with this goddess. . . Wow! Passionate and fiery. And yeah, that is a very cute nose.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    (As Dick Lane, one of the original color commentators for TV wrestling used to exclaim) Wooooaaahhhh Nellie!!!!! She turning into one of your paintings with the swashy strokes, Andrea!

Looks like a cat fight from those claw marks. Should tell you what's in store when you partner up with this goddess. . . Wow! Passionate and fiery. And yeah, that is a very cute nose.
    Haha, she sure is feisty I think she and her boyfriend were assaulted by some drunken guys while getting out from a pub, poor little Av no broken nose though
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

What a wonderfully accurate collection of noses Caesar! I could look at each one and say, Yes, that's right!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Sure, dear DAkey! Their initial customers had noses long and bent like rhinos! Actually the name of the animal likely comes from ancient Greek meaning horn-nose more or less. Thank You!
    I'd be gratified to know that there weren't some ancient Greek cosmetic surgeons sitting around drinking ouzo trying to out-do each other trying to think up an absurdly visual name to call the new 'nose job' procedure that would make the toga-clad patient both insecure willing to pay through the rhino. A cartoon sense of humor in a plastic surgeon is a real hazard. . . even among the ancients.
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-09-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Nunca antes yo había visto una fina selección de narices según diferentes etapas de la humanidad...Muy buen registro histórico...Ahora bien, habría que agregar la cultura precolombina y la actual cultura latinoamericana (llamada por los españoles como "sudaca")...

Never before had I seen a fine selection of noses according to different stages of humanity ... Very good historical record ... Now we must add the pre-Columbian culture and contemporary Latin American culture (called by the Spaniards as "sudaca")
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee