ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merci, M.Cézanne!

Merci, M.Cézanne!

I sent my mouse to follow a course on Cézanne. It wasn't too proficient, as You see, but made some interesting practice on the "cloisonné" technique nonetheless ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natura morta à la Cézanne.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	418.0 KB 
ID:	83525  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yeah O Caesar O Mighty One But where are the Apples as everybody Knows Cezanne was the Master on Apple's thanks to Vollard

But I must admit I do like a Banana with my Cornflakes set's me up for the rest of the Day sitting at the Wacom looking at Cezanne's

Apple's on Google mon d'Dieu CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si.........Si by the way Does The Mouse Talk??? Yes!! ok

I'll buy it Then POZDRAWSKI

dear Caesar, not seeing Cezanne here but a worthy painting nonetheless. lovely modeling of form and I like the background.. your mouse must have been to busy eating cheese from the still life .

'Pears, lemons and bananas, Oh My!' I like your yellow fruit practice, don't know if I'd mix them in a fruit salad though...
    Nonetheless, interesting image...I can see in your filled outlines of the fruit, the Cloisonné effect?
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Nice Your mouse really is something! Chapeau
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Dear ATPlus, it's exactly because Cézanne likes the apples so much that I was left only with the rest of the fruits on the table! Anyway a yellow/ green/ natural umber brown apple may fit, if we want to keep that palette range for the fruit .... Thank You!

I certainly got very short in my reach as for a different palette and far less vibrant varied brushstroke, apart from a far lower mastery, than a top master like Cézanne, dear Gary. What I was exploring was, more modestly, a vibrant enough yello-green palette when using a dark outline, the cloisonné or contornatura ... It was interesting what I got and maybe a good approach for a oil painting base layer, maybe. Thank You!

Right, dear Steve. Since I like drawing and to use some black to make colors pop-out, I was pleased to find out that You may get a pleasantly defined outcome even in a little time and with a limited palette/ gamut. Thank You!

Maestro Rodomont Logitech You mean, dear Andy? This is how he wishes to be called now after all the compliments You made to it! He don't even consider my hand contribution anymore! Core ingrato! Ahahah LOL

Nice painting no matter whether Cezanne grew it or you got them at the grocery. Well done.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You, dear D Akey! I still have to tame oil/acrylici painting on Artrage when I try a thick dirct mix brushstroke, but the experiment was interesting anyway ...

Good to see those fruits. We have so many pears this year that we give them away to whomever would take them.

Take care.