ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Viewing ArtRage Files

Viewing ArtRage Files

Can you tell me if there is a program available so that someone who does not have ArtRage can view a .ptg file? Obviously I can save the painting files in another more universal format but the drawings I have done will be part of a criminal investigation and the .ptg files need to be part of that record. I guess I'm wondering if there is some kind of ArtRage "viewer". I suspect not, since I couldn't find anything like that on the website but thought I'd ask here anyway.

There isn't, but the demo is free to download and can export to JPG (at a limited size, but they're still usable).

http://www.artrage.com/demos/
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Thank you for your response Hannah. I think my solution may be in exporting photoshop files. That will keep all the layers intact and I'm sure they have access to Photoshop. I'll give them the .ptg files as well and if for some odd reason they need to open them, they can spring for the $49 and buy a copy of ArtRage.