ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: resize layer contens

resize layer contens

playing a little around in AR,,and i noticed that i can't (what ever i try) resize a selected layer content.?? Some1 had a simular problem?

Do you mean this tool doesn't work for you?

Hi Rondo
    To clarify;
    You are going to; Edit > Transform Layer Content… in the menu bar or selecting the same option in the Layers Panel, yes?
    The layer you want to alter is not locked?
    It all seems to work still for me. If you could give more info on the steps you are taking that might shed more light on things.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

correct.....does not work....,i can select what i want to resize but i can't move them.?besides that? all functions well. I'm sure it's gone be something silly !!!!

Edit ;Like they say in my country and the the Netherlands...."now breekt mijn klomp" (now breaks my wooden shoe),I tried with a different image (grass stencil),placed it on the canvas,select layer contends....guess what... it works!Maybe just a glitch???But anyway i keep a eye (or two) on that glitch.....(if it is one).
    Last edited by Rondo; 05-23-2014 at 02:26 AM.

No worries.
    I think we've all had software do something strange to us like that at one time or another!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)