Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: SCP Sketchbook.

Red face Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    He's probably hiding because his smile with teeth and beak isn't very attractive and he would need an orthodontist at least, but You painted another shy creature masterfully. Painting beauty may be easier than to paint true ugliness and You succeeded in the latter! It's just a pity we cannot observe also his claws and spurs (BTW Spurs won the US NBA title, didn't they?)
    Hahahaha thank you Dear Caesar,I'm sorry I don't know anything about US NBA

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Wow now thats scarey but great
    Thank you coops !

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Wow...would not want to run into this creature in a dark forest... Awesome work....
    Hehehehe me either so glad you checked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Haha, cool, cross-eyes makes him kinda cute
    Yer he just misunderstood .Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hi Scott...
    Wow!.....This definitely has one hell of a visual impact to it, 'Scary and Frightening' ....which means, to me...this is a very successful image
    my friend! Hope this wasn't dreamed up during a nightmare caused by you watching the 'The Birds' the other night....Hehe....
    Very cool, dig it!
    Take care,
    Steve
    It must of been, Steve ! Imagine thousands of these guys rather than little pigeons ?! Thanks man !

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Woooo! How fabulous is he???
    Thank you hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Crikey! He looks like when he was a total ChickenHawk Little, going on about the sky falling, that when somebody told him to "Zip it!" his teeth got zipped! So here he is, wanting in the worst way to explode with words of caution and fear to save everybody. . . and he can't make a peep! And the words are backing up inside him like a pressure cooker!

LOOK OUT!!!! HE's FIXING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!! (do you not see the irony here?!?!?!?!?)
    ChickenHawk Little hahahaha Yes I do D Akey, thank you for your great comment !

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Keep that scary fellow at home on Halloween
    Yes good idea Jean lol

Quote Originally Posted by silvy View Post
    Ahaha!!! Wonderful creatures
    Great bunny and super Birdman. Fantastici
    Thank you Dear Silvy .

Monster Monday #1

Hey everyone,hope all is well.
    This upload just a quick fun Monster Sketch,also have a Timelaspe on YouTube if anyone is interested.
    Making it a weekly thing.

Name:  MondayMonster#1_sm.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  68.8 KB

Just the other day I was watching an instructive documentary about the creatures of the abyss but I don't recall seeing this one Very cool! Regards
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Could be like Blane the Mono in Stephen King's series The Wastelands. It was a demon train. He never quite did anything with it, but he sure did go on about it in the first book (if memory serves).

And this lad also bears a strong resemblance to his kin what wound up in the USA -- the 20th Century Limited, just not quite so toothy. But there's a family resemblance. I love the design of the train so much I used it myself for a painting way back when.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...73.wDPYwFts9SA

Nice design for a carnivore conveyance. Witness the cow catchers right up front -- "Next stop McDonald's, Burger King and points West. . . BoooaaaarrrrrrrDDDD!!!!!!"
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow, I haven't come for weeks, you already created 3 different unique monsters !..haha. Love them all, hard to pick my favorite. As every single one is so different in color, character, and expression too. What are you eating daily and watching daily to feed your imagination ? ...haha.. Awesome cool stuffs ! Go ! Go ! Go !

very nice painting, wow,almost is ghosts~~~ strong and intresting~~~ hope you update

Scott, you continue with the most super creatures. Wonderful new thrills.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

A Cyclop Worm! A rarity! These creatures hide in the hill pretending to be a tunnel or a speleological cave and wait someone tryng to pass through or explore adn enjoy stalactites and stalagmites ....LOL Another brilliant concept of monster which is also, not unusually, a fantastic ivory mine! Here's what we got from the last one we captured before extinction ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cristo Giglio.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	81585  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Loving Monster Monday....fantastic image and awesome video....Many thanks for sharing these....

Dear Scott, I have to say that I appreciated very much Your videos, Your evident mastery, Your creativity in characters features invention, the distortion applied to a selected area I never used and Your utmost clear English and pronunciation. Thank You very much!!!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!