Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexandra 2014 Doodles New One on Last Page

Dear Scott, Thank you dear friend. I would love to find a field like this...just for a day.

Andrea, Thank you. I think your idea would be more appropriate.

Haha Jean, I think not. Just over the hill is a little cottage with his woodworking father steaming and wondering when his son will return with the flock, and help him finish the work in the shop, haha. Thank you.

Hi Nika, Thank you so very much. I am an admirer of your beautiful and professional work.

Hi Gary, Thanks so much. I have a house full of books, and don't have but a few hours before bed to red them most days.
    I am thinking of joining the audio book club as well so that I can at least hear them while I am doing all of the things I do to run the house, haha.

Hello, Cesare, and thank you so very much. I enjoyed reading his very deep and thoughtful poetry. The strike of the eternal why that makes it rounds to us all from time to time.

Hello dear Pat, thank you. I am so happy to read your news. I will write soon dear lady.

At least the lad's got his music. Very sweet image.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I keep looking at your last painting, Reading the Day Away, it's just so relaxing and soothing, have a feel of great moment of the day, maybe almost the end of a work day too. very beautiful and lovely image. i like it a lot. hope you're well too

Love these round trees and its mood, its exactly as pai said. Wonderful!

Thanks all for your time and kind comments: D Akey, Pai, Kenmo, and Belvrog, I really appreciate them.xx

A Revised Little Fairy

Here is an improved version of the little fairy I made last year surfing along the daisies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LittleImp2014revisionSA.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	209.5 KB 
ID:	82313  

That's awesome Dear Sandy ! A great improvement,...a magical painting !

What a marvel from the fairies queen on Artrage! Dear Sandra, You never miss a hit, You rather get the centre of more and more stringent quality standards.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Really like your fairy Sandy. this is very well done. Great work on the textural look of the background and its shades , it's giving this painting a very mystical flair. And btw. that's a really cute fairy.