ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: reordering toolboxes

reordering toolboxes

This might be a repost, sorry if it is. I was sure I posted this question earlier but I can't find it through any search. Maybe I didn't hit submit. Maybe I'm just a doofus.
    Anyway, Is it possible to reorder the tools in workbench mode so I can have the ones I use the most toward the top of the list?

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

There isn't a way to do this currently, but funnily enough I've just been looking at that on my to do list...
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    There isn't a way to do this currently, but funnily enough I've just been looking at that on my to do list...
    If you do happen to tinker with it, is there any way we can get an option to stop any Samples added to the toolbox from automatically being added to the Workbench too? It drives me nuts, having them push my preset tabs off the Workbench bar. That or maybe have the samples line up along the edge of the bar, rather then occupying the same space as the rest of the items.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

OK, it's nothing I can't work around, I can just unpin everything I don't need. I just recently discovered toolboxes and the workbench. I'm happy with just knowing about those.

Samples are a tricky one - I specifically wanted to mirror the toolbox samples in the workbench toolbar to avoid creating a third tier of samples that required configuration. However - I may be able to allow you to define the width of the area available for samples and prevent them expanding outwards, that would solve the problem too.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

It's not an earth stopping calamity, I can either make smaller more concise toolboxes or unpin things I don't use as often. BUT, if that feature should show up in a future version I'll a happy and grateful old guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    I may be able to allow you to define the width of the area available for samples and prevent them expanding outwards, that would solve the problem too.
    That would work. Thanks for taking the time to consider the suggestion.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.