ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Pirates Cove

Pirates Cove

Wel Well a little cove ...A little cave...the torches are lit...wonder where the passage leads......to the Cellar of the old Unicorn Inn I'll be bound ha har me hearty's,there'll be cheap whisky and rum flowing in that old pub tonight.......And Baccy for the clerk.........
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

:shock: Wow :shock: I love this Jack The Water Is Excellent :!: :!: :!:

if your going to be gone til morn better tie the dingy up lest the tide rises

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

This is the kind of smuggler's cave I always imagined when I read the Hardy Boys and many of the adventure books as a lad.

Well crafted, Jack.

I really want to go in and eavesdrop on their illicit skull-duggery.

The way you did the water is really cool. Has a painterly style to it.

Hello folks.....I,ve been very busy,looking at tall ships, and different paper grain...as well as doing these pictures.....I am going through a Bad paintings period at the moment...Lost Inspiration its called...makes me want to flood the pages with Reaper pictures,and horror stuff...got to regain my incentive and get going again...perhaps a look into some of the magical and mystery art pages will di the trick.... thank you for coming in and looking at my work..... Jack.

Jack

you could really make a great adventure game out of your paintings Jack
    these colors work very well along with great detail,.

Jack- Wow! We've been thinking along the same lines. I've just been working on a Pirate cove myself. It's still a work in progress but I suppose I could give a peek in the WIP forum. Yours is a lot of fun and inspiring. I've dreamed of such a place. I would love to build one. I guess the little boy in us is still alive and well 'ay Jack.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Dear Jacktar, this one is excellent ! Bravo ! Bravissimo !!!

Fashmir thank you for coming in... I am pleased to have had anything to do with your work... to even be associated with it is an honour for me,A lot of your work is inspirational stuff and takes a lot of imagination as well as a lot of artistic skill to put together what you visualize.....I went into an underground cavern down devon I think it was Kents Cavern after the guy who found it... its all fitrted out with electric light, and they have an underground lake down there it went off into the blackness ,so I dont know how big it was, but while I was there two guys came out of the dark in a rowing boat,... I couldnt hardly believe my eyes... Your picture brings back memories of the place.....Thanks for posting it on.... Jack.

Levent... I wondered if you might like this one,,, thanks for coming in and for looking... Jack.