ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help with a Sticker

Help with a Sticker

Can some one tell me if its hard to make a sticker with 2 colors and how, i'm wanting red and green.
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Quote Originally Posted by cripster View Post
    Can some one tell me if its hard to make a sticker with 2 colors and how, i'm wanting red and green.
    Perhaps I'm missing some crucial information on what you're attempting to do, but from my understanding, making a dual colored sticker is just the same as making a single colored sticker. You just draw up the image using the two colors you want, crop the canvas to match the image size, and then use the sticker creator panel to make it into sticker sheet.

Now... If you're planning to use it within the Sticker Spray tool, then you may need to make some dial adjustments. But that's a matter of what type of spray effect you're looking for.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I was just sitting down to get in some drawing practice and it occurred to me that you may have been asking how to make sticker sheet with two separate stickers (one being red and the other being green). Is that right, or was the idea to have a single sticker on the sheet that has two colors to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    I was just sitting down to get in some drawing practice and it occurred to me that you may have been asking how to make sticker sheet with two separate stickers (one being red and the other being green). Is that right, or was the idea to have a single sticker on the sheet that has two colors to it?
    one sticker so i can spray it as the plants for a tree im doing which has red and green i'll post image, i have a black and white pic which i'm going to use for my sticker
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

I have a simple video tutorial that pretty much covers that, but it's for one of the earlier versions of ArtRage Studio. The steps would all be the same, but some of the setting dials would appear different. You can watch the video here: Video Link or (if it works) watch it below. I could probably make another one in ArtRage 4, if you need it.