ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: #41 Misty&Madison

#41 Misty&Madison

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	#41 Misty&Madison.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	170.1 KB 
ID:	77960This portrait I promised to Madison for her birthday 2 years ago , whose mother died when she was 2. She is about 10 now .She wanted a picture of herself sitting in her mother's lap

Yeah, these posts are disappearing. I did comment earlier but that's the way it goes. So here's the idea again:

I know how tough it is to paint emotional paintings. I'm happy for you and the girl that you managed to pull it off. It has a lot of meaning to her, I'll guarantee it. I mean it. Well done you.

Grand gift to 'er. Bravo, shellcrackerjr and nice to see ya back! And now I know why you haven't been around for a very long time. How do you spell XBOX? Or was that in another post of yours that also got lost?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A quite sad story to read. May God bless both and You who fulfilled such a moving request!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wonderfully heartwarming painting. One I can relate to as my Mum passed away when I was very little and I never had a pic of the two of us together. A friend fused two pics together and it made me feel like I had really been walking with her. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307