Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: AndreaMG's Gallery ✟ Joan of Arc ✟

Thank you again Dear D . "You're going for 'Goddess' by stripping away her mortality"... I like it!! Since ancient popes and emperors' era painters were called to portrait and celebrate their power and beauty thus giving them the illusion of immortality, that's true even today! I love your sentence so much because I think it says it all in such a powerful yet elegant way. I will put it in my signature to be forever there if you don't mind ! Cheers
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Does it mean that You got a quite miserable form of immortality I'm guilty for because of my poor portrait of You with pink hair, dear Andrea? OMG! I would not forgive myself for it! ... Forza Toro now! Juventus has only one or two national championship records left to be established in the next couple of matches ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haha you're right Dear Caesar, poor me people from the future will think (in the best-case scenario) that I was a bit eccentric Did you really go to Tokyo on vacation? Did you like it? Did you go to Kyoto too? And the hot springs? And the Ghe... err sorry ... Man I'm so jealous (sto a rosica' ). Speruma bin per il Toro ma complimenti comunque per la Juve anche se Conte oggi ho letto che non sa se resta. Ciau ne
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 05-07-2014 at 07:33 AM.

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I'm flattered beyond words, Andrea. . . those words which you are certainly welcome to. So I'll turn to the emote-icon smileys to express, and this comes from the heart:

Incidentally, when I was composing that post you're commenting on, I had written this loooong reply which I deleted mostly, and what you saw and responded to is what made the cut. 85% was vaporized. Sometimes it takes considerable experimentation for someone writing, and not just for those painting. Thanks for the great compliment. It was simply mirroring back to you what you yourself communicated.

They say that to be a good creator, you have to be willing to sacrifice your children. Deleting long passages is not so difficult when you at last bypass the rubbish and finally get around to what you mean to say. Thanks for keying in on it. Made all that other stuff that got tossed worth the time because even though I tried, I couldn't have in a more direct way. So it's not just painters who experiment.

Go man go!

Cheers!
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-07-2014 at 12:27 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Really like that black and white kind of mosaic look. Beautiful

.... secondo me Conte sta solo facendo un po' il prezioso per avere i giocatori che vuole e guadagnare di più (come merita) anche se non ha forse centrato gli obiettivi minimi Europei con quanto consegue, in soldi, per la Juve ... Le lunghe vacanze giapponesi sono nate da un equivoco in realtà, ma sai quanto costa la vita in Giappone? Una fortuna e, dato che non posso inventare riunioni di lavoro lì, non avendo tanti soldi da sperperare e un quartetto come famiglia, non ci penso proprio ... Daje TORO e magari lasciamo l'Inter a casa per un altro anno, che, pur non essendosi poi rivelata immacolata, di benefici (scudetti, ex juventini etc.) e annate facili senza competizione ne ha avuti fin troppi da calciopoli.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you so much again Dear D!!! Let me know if you'll ever write a book, I will surely buy it! ciao

Thank you Dear Pai for the kind words

Haha, yes you're right Dear Caesar, Japan is crazy expensive, maybe in the future you will go there, who knows? Forza Toro and Juve! Ciau alla prossima

Terrific work throughout this thread. Wonderful excursion.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Thank you for your kind words Byroncallas

Queen of Hearts

New one ^^

Click three times on image to enlarge!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heart.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	431.1 KB 
ID:	80897