ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Does anyone know if their is a tool to draw in linear perspective?

Does anyone know if their is a tool to draw in linear perspective?

I cannot post the video because I am a new member but I need to know how to drag lines all the way out. If you go to YouTube and search linear perspective by Kenney Mencher you can see what I am talking about. I'm using ArtRage 4 for MAC and I've been looking everywhere but I cannot seems to find how to do this. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello and welcome Todd
    If I've understood correctly, then all you need to do is hold down the Command (cmd) key before starting your line and keep it down whilst you draw it out.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello and welcome Todd
    If I've understood correctly, then all you need to do is hold down the Command (cmd) key before starting your line and keep it down whilst you draw it out.
    Yes that worked! Thank you so much, now I can do my ART project for school correctly!