ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Stylus Help

Wacom Stylus Help

I've broken my Wacom Intous 4 stylus, (yes I know) anyone have any idea if the Bamboo pen will work with it? It's cheaper to buy the Bamboo tablet with pen than the Intuos pen alone.

An intriguing question... Let me see if I can dig out my old Graphire Stylus and see if it works on my Intous tablet. The Graphire was replaced by the Bamboo line, from what I understand, so if it works, it may for you.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

...and it would seem that it doesn't register it at all I'm afraid. But it's Graphire pen, not a Bamboo, so who knows. Maybe the Bamboo does work.

How is your stylus broken? Snapped in half?

Thanks for checking Mr Sane, I'm guessing it probably won't work. I was thinking of changing the nib, of course I didn't bother to check how you did it first (you use the tool supplied to pull it out) and decided to take it apart. ::Sigh!::

I priced a stylus for my bamboo about two month ago because mine was lost and it was around $60 atone place and $40 at another. Luckily I found mine.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fraser_paice View Post
    Thanks for checking Mr Sane.
    No problem.

I was thinking of changing the nib, of course I didn't bother to check how you did it first (you use the tool supplied to pull it out) and decided to take it apart. ::Sigh!::
    So you took it apart and when you put it back together it no longer worked? Maybe there's just something misaligned or perhaps you left a part out?

I have dangling wires... Found this pdf chart of Wacom pen compatibility, it looks like I going to have to fork out about 70... that's about $106.

http://wiki.bongofish.co.uk/lib/exe/...patibility.pdf