ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My canvas rises up when my pen touches tablet help! (newbie)

My canvas rises up when my pen touches tablet help! (newbie)

The problem is my canvas rises up when my stylus pen touches the Wacom tablet!

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    I am using ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5.4
    My tablet is Wacom Bamboo Fun pen & touch

I posted picture of my problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sieppaa.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	76249  

Hi there. This would tend to indicate that a right click ( or spacebar press ) is being sent to ArtRage, as right click drag is used to move the canvas in ArtRage.

I'd recommend the following:

-Tap your right mouse button and tablet button to make sure that they are not stuck. Also do this with the spacebar
    -Make sure that the tablet button isn't being pressed when you touch the stylus to the canvas.

One note: You can unlock the layer in the layers panel if you were using that to limit canvas movement, that lock is to lock paint transparency on the layer.

Try restarting your computer and launching ArtRage before launching other applications if this doesn't help, in case another application is involved with sending this data to ArtRage.

If this still doesn't help, I'd recommend reinstalling your tablet drivers to ensure you have the latest version and that there are no problems:

- Download the latest tablet driver software for your tablet from www.wacom.com
    - Uninstall your current Wacom tablet driver via programs and features in the Windows control panel
    - Restart your computer
    - Double click the driver file you downloaded in the first step to install the tablet drivers.

If you have problems after this please email me at support@artrage.com and I can do some further troubleshooting with you directly.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design