ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Space Farmer: The Webcomic

Space Farmer: The Webcomic

I took a shot of my workspace in Artrage, completing the last panel for the latest page on my webcomic, Space Farmer. I whittled through trying a variety of programs to make my comic until I discovered Artrage - works perfect for me.
    Name:  reference.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  47.5 KB

Cool stuff.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Perfect image. Lots of character. Character design sort of reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle but with lots of comedy. Great body language. Clean job as well. Wonderful.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks for the compliment, D. Actually the turtle character came into play later into the story. I try to keep my storyline fresh by not getting too far ahead in the script. I like to stray off the path I set for myself and see where it takes me, then get out of the corner I painted myself in. Artrage is such a cooperative program for me I had to stick with it to make this comic.....all drawn with a mouse mind you.

Beautiful work ... and drawn with a mouse! That's the hard way to go!

Thats great and so detailed. I too draw with a mouse so I know what an effort it is, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307