ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Windows 8.1 available: where is AR for Win RT?

Cool Windows 8.1 available: where is AR for Win RT?

My dear AR builders, the latest version of Win is available since a few hours.
    Sometime ago the very preview was unveiled showing an improved version of FreshPaint.

I tryed to use it on my Surface RT but I'm too addicted to AR!

Please, please, please make AR available for Win RT!!!
    Let's show how AR is superior. :-)

Thanks,
    M.
    Powered by Win8 x64 !!! - AR Studio Pro 3.x - Wacom Bamboo M Special Edition

Fresh Paint is like ArtRage 1

Fresh Paint is like ArtRage 1.0. It's got the same feeling to it. I like it. Still, Fresh Paint has a long way to go before it gets as good as ArtRage 4. Fresh Paint lacks everything that makes it professional, as it has no layers, no different canvas sizes or resolution, and so on. Fresh Paint is fantastic and fun and it's supposed to be a kids app. I am grown up (really) and have a lot of fun with it. I am a bit childish, I suppose.

Developing software on4 different platforms takes time and cost a lot. I am involved in game development on cross platform ( iOS, Android, Windows 8, Win RT) and understand the hesitation in delivering all 4 different OS solutions. But still: it can be worth it, there is a lot of money to be made (maybe). Prio One must not be RT but Android IMO..
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

You're totally right on stating that are 2 different application for different audience.
    Nonetheless I'd like to have a more usable FreshPaint (for my son and me :-)) as well as AR running on RT as I'm a Microsoft employee and an AR entusiast.

Nothing really to complain as the my ASUS Zenbook with Bamboo Special edition works great and the weakest point in the artistic chain it's me :-).