ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Benzaiten

Benzaiten

Hello,

I would appreciate any feedback for this piece (70% finished). I'm attempting to illustrate a children's book.

Name:  Benzaiten.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  78.2 KB

Very well conceived and executed!

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Very well conceived and executed!
    Thank you much. I came upon this style yesterday (after many, many failed styles), and it seems to work for me.

I'm currently working on Benzaiten's warrior form, Happi Benzaiten.

Im no expert but ur drawing looks very good .

gj

Quote Originally Posted by operated View Post
    Im no expert but ur drawing looks very good .

gj
    Thank you. I'm still working on my style, so any tips are appreciated. Here's Benzaiten's alternate form, Happi Benzaiten (50% complete). I did most of the art in Artrage, but I had to switch over to Manga Studio to do a bit of clean up.

Name:  HappiBenzaiten.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  114.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chagrin View Post
    Thank you. I'm still working on my style, so any tips are appreciated. Here's Benzaiten's alternate form, Happi Benzaiten (50% complete). I did most of the art in Artrage, but I had to switch over to Manga Studio to do a bit of clean up.
    nice.. i like you work, just out of interest, are you doing the lines in AR? looks super clean.. (are the vectors?)

Quote Originally Posted by matthewmoore3 View Post
    nice.. i like you work, just out of interest, are you doing the lines in AR? looks super clean.. (are the vectors?)
    I used Manga Studio to clean up the lines. Manga uses vector paths to lay down pixels, so you can produce some very clean stuff.

I have since changed my style significantly, and I'm now using Artrage almost exclusively. However, if I wanted to do line work, I would use Illustrator or Manga over Artrage.