ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Still crashing

Still crashing

New user; I'm closing out other apps; saving often; re-booted to free up resources; still kicks me out after after about 4 strokes. Using ipad 2, 32 gb, my ipad is not loaded with music or movies.

I have rarely gotten above 4 layers. Sometimes using a reference photo. Nothing complicated yet bc I haven't gotten that far.

I am loving the app; can't figure out what else to try, but this is very frustrating. Any further suggestions?

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about the problem! When you close parked apps and reboot are you doing it with ArtRage closed? If not, do that now (close ArtRage, close all apps, reboot). When you've done that, open up ArtRage and go to the Gallery and create a new file of default size (768 x 1024, it should be set by default). Then paint some strokes - Does that crash? If so could you let me know which tool you were using?

If it doesn't crash then there may be a memory issue with the painting you are using, drop us an email (support@artrage.com) and we can look in to it for you. Make sure to include which version of iOS and ArtRage you are using.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Better!

Using ios6.1.3, ArtRage 3, version 1.4
    I rebooted exactly as you said. I thought I did the exact same thing before. Started a new canvas and went through every tool, just playing. I saved once in a while and had no crash. Then I went back to other pieces and played around for awhile without saving. I had no problems. So apparently my first re-boot didn't do exactly what it should have done. Thanks for the help and advice!!