ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Songs on the Wind

Songs on the Wind

still working on new AR versions etc. and a faster computer really helps... did this after a long walk with my dog listening to river, wind and trees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Songs on the Wind.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	487.3 KB 
ID:	75680  

A great combo of colours and shapes Gary and bet that was a nice walk you and your dog had

Marvelous colors

Honestly I thought I saw a horse in there with wonderful color all around like he had just won a great victory.

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    A great combo of colours and shapes Gary and bet that was a nice walk you and your dog had
    justJean... it was a wonderful walk , and I hope that comes through here..

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Honestly I thought I saw a horse in there with wonderful color all around like he had just won a great victory.
    Marilyn Anne... as I live in a rural western town there are horses and cattle everywhere and I pass them on my way to the river canyon... they must have slipped into this..

The launch of a totem pole from a hidden Native American Indian sweat lodge silo. . . Definitely sending out Pacific Northwest nature energy.

I particularly like the variety of shapes and marks in this one. Good composition as well.
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-27-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    The launch of a totem pole from a hidden Native American Indian sweat lodge silo. . . Definitely sending out Pacific Northwest nature energy.

I particularly like the variety of shapes and marks in this one. Good composition as well.
    Thanks DAkey, I did have a image of a totem pole in my mind as I developed this, so the "songs" are the native American chants in the background. Glad you like the mark making and shapes...

I do see a tree and faces in the bark and pretty colourful world all around it... beautiful expression of your spring outdoor experiences Gary.

gxhpainter,
    I can almost visualize that walk in this expressive piece. There are defined
    as well as fluid hints of impressions that one might encounter along the way.
    Flirtatious remembrances of color, energy and form have been artfully and
    well presented here. Excellent!
    Mairzie Dotes

Love this too. I see a couple of red notes.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I like colors and shapes. Great composition
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant