ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: LIKE a'la ArtRage

LIKE a'la ArtRage

Name:  LIKE_ala_furbawl_may12-2013.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  99.3 KB

The furbawl version of the "LIKE" button

I love it! Very cheery and clever. Gotta smile after that one.

Hilarious. You could well make a play to break into USA style animation, if you're not already working at or in it. You definitely have the spirit nailed.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Made me having a big smile. Clever and so great illustrated

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You could well make a play to break into USA style animation...
    Man, I've tried to get into animation for years, even gone and made small cartoons myself...
    ... not that I'm bitter (no-good animation studios! don't know talent even when it's all in their face!!! wait, did I say that out loud?! EEEP!!!)
    Haven't given up that "pipedream".

Quote Originally Posted by furbawl View Post
    Man, I've tried to get into animation for years, even gone and made small cartoons myself...
    ... not that I'm bitter (no-good animation studios! don't know talent even when it's all in their face!!! wait, did I say that out loud?! EEEP!!!)
    Haven't given up that "pipedream".
    Yeah, that industry has been dwindling for a long while now so there's a glut of people with experience who are out of work. So it's really not a reflection on you, I'm sure.

Keep plugging away though. Example: Nobody saw South Park coming but they did it themselves initially. Might want to consider comic books or graphic novels even if it's self-publishing. It's easier for one guy to get something done with a project that requires one person. And if you build up a following, your dream may come true. Don't waste away waiting for somebody to let you on board.

Also a lot of getting work in that business is timing. Being in the right place at the moment they need somebody is usually how one gets in. Persevere in multiple directions.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A big thumbs up to you this is great
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

furbawl.
    I like this ... very creative and whimsical. I give it a THUMBS UP!
    Mairzie Dotes