ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage for Linux

Unhappy Artrage for Linux

I think the amount of people asking for this is big, and it is not a new thing.. there are posts from people asking for a Linux version 5 years old in this forum and today both Linux and Artrage comunity are way bigger than back then. You guys are bound to benefit from this, so, why insist in keeping us out of the fun?

+1

This would be really great, and the software could be purchased right through the Ubuntu software center (in my case)
    I would LOVE to see this happen as well I am certain many more artists who use Linux. Quite a few Linux distros have the option of various software which can be purchased and I think it does fairly well when the software is worth purchasing, such as ArtRage, I know i would purchase it in a heartbeat.
    So, just food for thought? Linux IS a viable market, and to ignore this is like throwing money away... just doesn't make any sense.

I am the original founder for Linux Graphics Users, and I am sure I could help spread the word and to promote this software via those I entrusted the forum with when I had to fade into the background, I am sure they would be potential purchasers as well.

Anyway, I am very hopeful to see ArtRage as an available purchase in my Ubuntu Software Center soon. I refuse to use Windows or OSX for any reason as view them as predators on an uninformed (or unwilling to accept change) society.

Thank you for your time in reading this
    Sincerely
    Paul E. LeBlanc / aka geminiguy

+1

I would also like a linux version very much.

+1 for native linux version.

I upgraded to 4 yesterday. Why? Because it finally started working in wine.

A lot of linux users are using artrage! We are still dependent on wine. version 4 had issues with wine for a long time and that made me delay my upgrade with more than a whole year.

+1

yes a linux version would be great! maybe in the future?