ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problem closing pen-only toolbar

Problem closing pen-only toolbar

Hi guys. I am getting an error when right clicking on the pen only toolbar to try to exit. This is the Auto hot key error message:

Function name "speak"
    Error: (0x8004503A)

ERROR 2: member not found

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    My personal blog Slices of my life.

Hi grayflo,

I'm the guy who's been developing the ArtRage Pen-Only Toolbar with Steve B.

I can't reproduce the error that you are getting, but I'm not sure when/how you are getting it. When you say "when right clicking on the pen only toolbar to try to exit", where are you right-clicking? On the tray icon?

Also, what version of Windows are you using? Win 7? Win 8?

That error relates to the audio clips that play when you hover over the toolbar buttons and menus. This is a function that you can enable or disable through the Advanced Options (which you can launch form the toolbar's main menu). Do you have the audio clips turned ON? If they are ON, when you turn them OFF in the Advanced Options (it's in General Settings -> Tooltips and audio, then select Disable all) and relaunch the toolbar, do you still get the same error when you do whatever it is that gave you the error?
    Last edited by lblb; 04-09-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks for your response, lblb. I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know what is going on.
    My personal blog Slices of my life.