ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Dancing Bronze Girl

Dancing Bronze Girl

old work in Corel Painter
    Name:  Danzing.png
Views: 113
Size:  371.2 KB

I like the technique and aesthetic sensibility a lot. A little ambiguous as if morphing from one shape to another. I think the black frame works great with this image. For me it has a little bit of a feeling of dancing on a keyboard (piano etc - I was watching a documentary on Beethoven and they had the actor playing a keyboard with the black keys were normally white and the sharps and flat keys (usually black) were white, so I guess that's why it came to mind).

Edit - got my details about key color switched
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-04-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I kinda thought she was dancing down a staircase. Great colours and textures.

Arrow

This is a real deal and art. As the dance girl is morphed into 2 different moods at the same time while she dances through the stairs. I liked the concept and the picture very much. Thanks for the share. http://www.ranker.com/list/left-hand...rs/left-handed
    Last edited by JanetAbruzzi; 04-06-2013 at 02:19 AM.

I'm probably not getting it but I do love it. I don't see stairs, coils or slinkys---from the looks of it the black marks seem to indicate a frenzied whirling motion. I like this very much.

I really love this. The dancing gesture, the color palette and the title worked so well all together. Very nice painting

Artful and elegant image indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!