Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

I haven't really sit much at desk for weeks as besides busy attending a 6-day holistic natural therapy course and also not feeling that well. So I rest a lot lately.

So I just want to post this quick test one when I tried to learn to do a texture to combine with virtual programming language to create an animated particles in a 3D world. I don't do the programming part, just simple one sometimes I do. So I am trying to use Artrage to create this texture (without the background, just the fractal) which I don't use other graphic program not even GIMP I know of besides just Infraview which I learned from few old timers Artrage members.

So when the particle has completed. I will take a pic and post it here. If it is working. I am still in trial and error phase. It's fun to use Artrage in another way besides painting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	june24_01.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	441.6 KB 
ID:	81581

Again, wonderful new contributions Pai. Really lovely work.
    To your note, yes, it's been a busy past 12 months - I've not been able to get here into the forums much at all.
    But checking in, it's sure great to see your evolving work. Really beautiful, often inspired.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

An extraordinary combo! Mathematics of fractals plus Artrage in artful chinese nouvelle cuisine. Tasty and wonderful; I love it!!!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks Pai I think I'm Swimming hope you understand what I mean Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang Zia jain

Pai, this looks great and both ArtRage and Fractals are fun

Thanks so much Bryon, Caesar, Kenmo, Mr. Eight (hi there ), and justjean. thanks for looking into this.

As I promised, I am posting another testing texture which is 100% Artrage work imported into virtual world to create animated movements. So it will change movement, swirling according to the scripting of color changes and movements. So this picture is a snapshot in virtual world of the test one I designed in Artrage. In future design, it will create an animated 3D movements as well. Actually later when my energy allow, I will do the scripting for my own design pattern.

Name:	artrage_particle_test_01.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	264.0 KB 
ID:	81593

Name:	artrage_particle_01a.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	81594
    Last edited by pai; 06-25-2014 at 05:03 PM.

hi, pai,look throught approximately 10 sheets of this thread , good speed painting. all had plenty of imagination ,consummate skill with tools. paint to happy enough, happy everyday!

Very nice adventures Pai ,love how you experiment and achieve wonderful results !

Pia, these are lovely, it is always a pleasure to view your work