Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

Looks like a walk on another planet, Pai! Very intriguing plant life and scale.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Aww, Mr. Eighty, thanks so much for dropping by. So pleased you like my "toadtools" ..haha..you made me laughed. Thanks for teaching me your English. Kuai Le SHENTI Jainkang

Thanks Katie, I am happy you like it

Haha, Caesar, no poison in these mushrooms. It has souls in them and alive too !

Dziekuje MKROOT, you reminded me my Polish buddy at work in the past years. Was a great time. He taught me a lot and it's very tall guy. Also an artist too. Haha, I should have asked him to teach me some Polish ! Oh, I hope my mushrooms won't make you fall asleep, instead, give you more imagination to create more great art pieces

Hello Andrea, aww, now you mentioned, the color I used seems little trippy and psychedelic but uplifting one

Hi Silvy, I am happy it makes your dream though

Hello gxhpainter, thanks so much for dropping by, you're color master and it's happy to see you like my color.

Haha, justjean, I dreamt too much and wish I have a magic wand on hand, just wave and my health issues are gone ! haha See, I am dreaming again !

Aww, thanks so much Steve for you kind words about my last two doodles. Yes, I love walking in refreshing air and breath the spirit of nature, feel the breezy wind on fingers, my hand palm. Feeling my foot palm touches the earthy ground

Thanks so much Sandy. I will get better, haha, I think Well, I don't think much about it. Just like to live fully each day as much as I can and breath the air !

Haha, well, maybe a planet I continously build in my mind eyes, in my dreams, Dakey. A beautiful living lives with beautiful things. Thanks so much for looking into my doodles

Ok, I didn't sleep good as my stomach is killing me..haha. Well, then I messed with Artrage again after seeing so many works from great members here. Can't resist to mess around again for just few ten minutes, then go back to lay down... haha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may1614_a.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	80973

Meditative spirits and ghosts ... modernized version of chinese phantom and demons tales? Nicely ethereal!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yes, mysterious and meditative - Caesar hits the note. Wonderful. Interestingly, I'm somehow reminded of imagery from the primary character in the movie versions of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". One is confronted instantly with the presence of an individual who is emotionally complex, emotions informed by a rich and complex history. You can't exactly put your finger on it, but you know there is a lot there. You know when you dig in it's going to be a wild and rewarding ride.

Meanwhile, I hope you're feeling better soon, dear Pai.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 05-17-2014 at 02:22 AM.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Looks to me like you painted how you felt. It seems like a very effective comment about your discomfort in your abdomen. For all that though, it's a brilliant and articulate painting. The technique is extraordinary. Please feel better as well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It's so lovely Pai, and the colours are extraordinary! Sorry to hear you are having such an awful time with your health. Get better soon! xx

Pai, the pain and suffering that you feel shows in your painting, wishing you better times my friend

I' am seeing what your feeling in this image dear Pai, and It is strong and to the point within the imagery...My heartfelt wishes for your well-being are going
    out to you.
    Take care dear friend,
    Steve

Powerful paintings Pai. Love the mushrooms painting, simple but says a lot!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes