Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    . . . Maybe I can be Gramps Moses someday.
    Eh, what's that Moses? You're talking to your grandfather here. Speak up, sonny. Did you say "Party at the Red Sea"? I'll just grab my vermillion and crimson and be right there. . . soon as I find my dentures. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WOW Pai, I turn my back and you just explode with wonderfully exciting, colourful beautiful paintings, keep on painting you are doing great

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Eh, what's that Moses? You're talking to your grandfather here. Speak up, sonny. Did you say "Party at the Red Sea"? I'll just grab my vermillion and crimson and be right there. . . soon as I find my dentures. . .
    we can share a glass of prune juice.... if the dog hasn't drank it.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    we can share a glass of prune juice.... if the dog hasn't drank it.
    And I always thought it was milk and honey. Prune juice ya say? Yeah, well if the dog drank the prune juice he'll be easier to track. . . Just don't aim him toward the manna, no Moe.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Anna, thanks so much for nice words. sometimes, i , really didn't know what i was painting about, just lost in the process played with my music

hey Bryon, how's your tip. thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind words of my doodlings

thanks so much Caesar

yes, Dakey, some kind like that but in a future city after our current world, it's more sci-fi imagination while i was painting that, if i remembered correctly. the second piece actually was two painting i was doing at the same time, somehow the psychedelic kind of color covered up that under painting , that's a sky with cloud, the white on top of this abstract actualy are the clouds..somehow don't know exactly why i have to combine them. yes, it's uplifting color in second one. thanks for looking in and nice words about them

hello Gms9810, thanks so much for dropping by, i think i am just a very ordinary simple person with little bit sometimes confused in my life..ha. trust me, i don't think your drawings and paintings are childish at all, somehow more reflecting your inner-self more to me, and i like your different butterflies. keep them coming , just like butterfly itself, they never stay still

and both you and Dakey interesting conversation, i don't understand sorry for my bad english understanding, i try, but somehow it's like a diffcult one for me

hi Justjean, this one was posted two days ago after few days messy sketches on my own, thanks for looking in and leave me some kind words as always

I was looking my past few works since i came back from March, some i played with them a little bit more like this one i like somehow it changes a little bit the meaning and visual effect. The next one, not sure if you can see the texture i put in in small size, not really texture, was think paint with knife

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may1513_02.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	75560

"Sealed Heart"

Name:	may1513_01.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	272.6 KB 
ID:	75561

Lovely work Pai. Somehow these seem to have been missed. I just stumbled on these last two after being away for a bit...I'm glad I went a little deeper in the past posts to and found these. Terrific. I love this thread.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Thanks so much Bryon, I haven't seen you around much. Hope you will stop by sometime to say hi to us

Ok, Having some fun for crazy stuffs again ..haha (best view to look it from far and blow it up )

Abstract Mountain Seascape

Name:	mar1704.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	79991

Abstract Dancer

Name:	mar1804_02c.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	465.5 KB 
ID:	79992
    Last edited by pai; 03-19-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Pai, you won't believe this. I've been doing abstracts as well. I haven't uploaded them tonight due to slow connectivity of my internet provider.
    They are not gorgeous like yours though, I love these.
    These are wonderful works.

Lots of new most intriguing abstracts, sort of informal art outcomes ... There's apparently much of Your "materialised" mood here. Great!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!