ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Josito

Red face Josito

I'm working in my first portrait of a man, he's Josito, and this is a present for the family. Josito left us some years ago, this is a tribute.

Expect you like and can help me to get a very good result with your comments.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	josito1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	74205

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Finishing
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	josito2.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	74210

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Mochuelin, I love your work, and this piece is coming along beautifully. I thing Josito's family will simply LOVE this. You have truly captured him - off the photo and into Artrage! Such skill and craft is beyond me and I admire your work very much.
    My personal blog Slices of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by grayflo View Post
    Mochuelin, I love your work, and this piece is coming along beautifully. I thing Josito's family will simply LOVE this. You have truly captured him - off the photo and into Artrage! Such skill and craft is beyond me and I admire your work very much.
    Thank you very much grayflo. I finished this work this morning, and I sent to the family, I'm waiting about their oppinion, if only it's the half than yours i'll be sooooo much happy!!!, thank you again for your support, expect you see the finish work.

Cheers!

- It is the
    My Gallery

Finished

You can see here, and comment, of course.

- It is the
    My Gallery