ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mouse/ Stylus Conflict

Mouse/ Stylus Conflict

Does anyone have trouble with their Wacom Pen upsetting your everyday mouse operation? My Dell wireless mouse just stopped working, so I bought another and that's stopped working to. There's got to be some conflict. Any ideas gratefully accepted!

I have never had any problems on my iMac and both my keyboard and mouse are Bluetooth .
    Geoff

Hi Robyn,

I'm using a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch (USB version) along side a cheap Bluetooth enabled Zipp brand Mouse.
    I'm using rechargeable batteries in the Mouse & depending on how run down they are, the Curser will stutter or wander when left idle.
    This behavior was most noticeable whilst I was still using XP-64bit, but having since moved to W7-64bit this problem has improved.
    My guess is that's mainly due to the updated & improved Drivers with W7...
    ...so possibly check to see if there's any updates for your Tablet & Mouse Drivers.

HTH, Colin

Thanks for your suggestion Colin, I will have to look for upgrades, and should have thought of that myself.

I really like feel of the Dell mouse.... if only it worked!!