ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New to ArtRage

1. New to ArtRage

Hey, as my thread title has stated, I am new to ArtRage, and so far, I'm pretty happy with it. It came with my Waccom Bamboo Slpash and I'm experimenting. This is my fisrt complete ArtRage painting, (made a moth ago) and its still a work in progress. Tips would be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	artemis.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	151.6 KB 
ID:	73152

Good job! Practice, practice, practice..... it's great fun.

welcome to artrage. looks like you are interested in cartoon and manja. will be fun to see you evolve. like Robyn said. practice... practice... More paintings equals more experience. It takes some time. but what fun also. If you like, make use of some reference drawings maybe. It is a great way to learn the program while learning the elements of drawing. Enjoy!!!

4. Cool Thanks and thanks

Correct, I'm very into drawing my own characters, comic or manga style. Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to practice a lot.

Welcome to Artrage, nice painting, have fun
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Welcome Silver Arrow! Nice first work! Keep on painting and Artrage will become second nature as you grow and learn! It is so much fun! L