ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Flow tree (flow chart disguised as a tree)

Flow tree (flow chart disguised as a tree)

Hi all,
    I'm B.lue F.airy, mom of 2 (aged 4 and 2). I have too many hobby's.... Today I picked up drawing again. I drew a bit of Manga in my puberty/adolescent years.
    I'm a Pagan and I'm drawing up a flow chart for a course a friend of mine teaches, Tarot Systemic Constellations. A flowchart often comes in handy, but they're also incredibly dull. So I decided to make a fun drawing out of it.
    One thing led to another, I searched for and ultimately found my ancient Wacom (Sapphire) tablet but...... without the pen... So I had to go into a store and buy a new one (don't you just hate it when that happens) since just a pen is almost exactly the amount of money a new tablet costs.
    Then I discovered it included this really cool Art Rage program! I'm absolutely not the best drawer in the world. But I can draw to an example and I was thrilled to find out there is this option in Art Rage where you can draw over an existing photo etc.
    So, that's what I did. I drew a tree. And conveniently placed the picture to draw over it in the program. I don't know yet how this will eventually evolve in the kind of thing I imagine it to be. But kind remarks, ideas and critque is very much welcomed.
    Last edited by blue_fairy; 02-03-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: replaced dutch word by english one

Hmmm I can't insert links in my messages (yet?) Let's see if this attaching works.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flowtree01_zps369c14fb.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	72800

Welcome! Good job, you're getting the hang of it already. Keep going!

Looking good. Nice lines!

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Great beginnings and looking forward to seeing more

Thanks! I'm amazed about the accessability of this program! It's so easy to draw!

Name:	flowtree#02.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	72806

Welcome ,your drawing is looking good.
    Geoff

The tree is growing. As I said; I wanted to combine a flowchart and a tree/forestlike environment.

Name:	flowtree#03.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	72821
    Last edited by blue_fairy; 02-13-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo

Name:	flowtree#05.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	231.6 KB 
ID:	73089

A bit further down the road. Next I'm going to work at the right side of the tree. Then I'm adding forest creatures (that's the list on the left).