ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRageUS Magazine is Hosting all Script Files Now

Exclamation ArtRageUS Magazine is Hosting all Script Files Now

ArtRageUS Magazine Website is now hosting all Script files* for you Ragers, no matter the size. A special page has been created to allow all Ragers to view all of the scripts submitted and download any that they choose to instantly.
    www.artrageus.net

TO VIEW the SCRIPT files names and type, click on the Scripts link in the menu. Select what you want to download.

In order to submit them _please use:_ _http://www.Dropbox.com_ (it is free) and it is easy to use. If you have not signed up yet for a Dropbox account please use: bobbyray42@gmail.com as your referrer when signing up.

*How To submit your Script/s:*

Once you have signed up for and installed Dropbox/ a directory will appear on your computer/ _Dropbox_.

1. Make a directory _in that folder_ on your computer: ARyourscreenname

2. Re-Title each script file/s name/s
    ie: add your screenname to your TITLE *Note: *Be sure to name each of your file/s as to their actions so anyone will know exactly what it is for just by seeing the filename.

3. Add all script files in this directory that you wish to share..nothing else in the directory.

4. Rt click on the folder or goto dropbox.com and share the folder /Share the folder with me at bobbyray42@gmail.com

Your folder will then sync with my computer and I will add your file/s to the new Scripts Page.
    I will be updating the files on a regular basis so If you are seeking a new script, keep checking daily for new ones added.
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 01-25-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks, Bobbyray. This is wonderful service for our Artrage community. Thanks for your continued efforts to make it available to us. High-Fives.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

This is an awesome resource. Thanks a lot for setting this up

Thumbs up

Byron thank you and I hope the Ragers use it. So far we "0" Scripts submitted.
    It is ready to go.......and waiting.

NRYLAN......thank you too.... I hope it become a great resource for the Ragers.

So, All you script writers..........we are standing by for submissions.