ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Smooth eraser brush

Cool Smooth eraser brush

Create an eraser brush that has smoothing capabilities similar to what the pen has. The erasers present are good but I would like to see this added to the eraser preset area. The idea is to be able to smooth and get rid of the eraser falloff areas. I've attached a tee im working on so you can get what I mean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yetibite_eraserquestion.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	440.2 KB 
ID:	70989  

I think that would be a truly excellent idea!

That would be cool, but me and several other people (some of them for years) have asked for a simple round brush, and... well... zero, zip, nada.

Also, if you want such clean lines you might be interested in vectors, it's not the same as what you want, but comes pretty close... When I work for serigraphy processes I usually sketch the rough prototype image in Artrage and convert to vectors in Corel Draw for further modification before commiting it to the final silkscreen frame; It's always better than attempting to obtain real sharpness from a raster program... the same goes for direct-to-plate DTP processes.

Still, I know what kind of tool you mean, and now I want it too!

You can get a simple round brush by setting the taper to zero on the pen tool.