ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Lion color change --> W.I.L.D

Lion color change --> W.I.L.D

Hi All

I heavily modified my original lion drawing and here's the result. I'm not sure if I like the modification but I should try to draw it like this by using these colors. You can find my original in the gallery site. I used some web photo as a reference.

-jp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lion king cool.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	522.4 KB 
ID:	70734  

You really got a wonderful outcome and You may consider it finished ... also because the lion seems to be getting quite nervous to pose.LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You really got a wonderful outcome and You may consider it finished ... also because the lion seems to be getting quite nervous to pose.LOL
    Thanks for your kind comment! Maybe you are right, I normally try to make too realistic outcome. I just have to relax and enjoy, not worrying too much :-)

Well I like it and I also think it is finished, to me this is the kind of painting that has to be viewed standing back a little to get the trues effect.
    Geoff