ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another pollinator for Katie

Talking Another pollinator for Katie

I acknowledge to have been inspired by Sandra and I would thank her very much for the funny idea she made pop in my mind.
    The flower is an imaginary one of my past, so I only had to add the character I had in mind by drawing and painting him quickly with pencil, ink, brush,, airbrush and gloop pen for part of his wings. I was obviously influenced by my passion for super-heroes of when I was a boy trying to draw them ...
    I hope Katie will appreciate this old times gentleman and super-pollinator working in her garden.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A super-pollinator.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	68734  
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-19-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This is so cute Caesar and I know Katie with get a great chuckle out of this one

Well now....makes a lady think twice about wearing a dress in the garden doesn't it?
    The outfit and gentleman is so cleverly created!
    Cesare I think any lady would prefer a nice fairy gent like this in her garden. Lucky Katie!
    Wonderful painting and the flower is so beautiful. I love the center, so richly painted!
    Great work!

Nicely done.

I have searched and searched all around my garden and there isnt anything like him. Maybe he is on his way over for Italy. Its a great painting and love the background
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

A wonderful creation and very well conceived
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Hahaha. You put him in ladies' shoes because???? Hahaha. Talk about a mixed metaphor. Very silly.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WARNING. SILLY REPLIES HEREBELOW!

It looks like Katie succeeded to keep serious and not to chuckle openly this time, dear Pat. Anyway should You like the shoes and costume of this creature for the purpose of gardening, feel free to copy the design and manufacturing a similar attire for You and Your husband when working among the flowers.

The centre of the flower is exactly is evidently attractive for this gentle-bee (or gentle-hornet) and where he's actually heading, dear Sandra. Do you imply that a lady should rather go undressed in the graden then? Thank you!

Thank You, dear Albert!

Maybe he likes to play hide-and-seek with You, dear Katie ... I apologize with You and Sandra, but I couldn't refrain from turning the fantastic, magical idea of Sandra into a visual funny joke and silly version. Glad You appreciated it anyway. Thank You!

Dear Steve, at least there's a funny and joyful super-hero left in this age of tragic, gloomy, grotesque and desperate ones protagonist in the recent years movies of Batman, Spiderman and so on. Thank You!

Dear D Akey, LOL first in Katie's garden You may not wear any kind of shoes, only the ones for ballet. Second a possible metaphore is probably universally clear, especially to the ones who read children books on how children get born. Third there's also a pun about the hornet looking gentleman and another meaning the word hornet in Italian (calabrone) has, i.e. it indicates also, idiomatically, an insistent suitor always buzzing around. Therefore one may now legitimately wonder, has this guy got a sting too?LOL
    Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-19-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hey Cesare they are my shoes give em back!!!!!!!! can't say much as I am sat at my desk lol
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

LOL.... This is great Caesar! I'm sure Katie loved those red shoes. Well done.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: