ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Why do I get logged out?

Twaager Guest

Why do I get logged out?

I log in the forum and start writing on a new thread or I am replying to a thread. When I try to submit I get redirected to some error page. And I am logged out! So I have to log in once again. And is supposed to go back to try to publish, but all I have written is gone. And I am logged out. And have to log in.

This has happend over and over again. This is written in Word and copy pasted into the forum. I hope it works.

So I quit and decide not to try to use this forum again. It had degraded in functionality. So has the Gallery. I never use it. It is truly bad.

Sorry.

Please see here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...-compose-posts

We're aware of the problem and we have our web guy looking in to it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I also can not remain logged on ,since the last forum change. I can live with it, but it is irritating when
    I would like to make comments, so I just don't. It used to be no problem for it to remember me, so I don't know if I have changed something on my iPad. Help appreciated!

Please check the thread I linked in my previous response - When you log in to the forums, make sure to select the 'Remember Me' option and you should not experience this problem. We are looking in to why that is and we hope to have a solution soon. If for any reason selecting that option on login is not helping, feel free to get in touch with support directly (support@artrage.com) and we'd be happy to help.

Because there's already a thread dealing with this, linked above, we've closed this one.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.