ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Having trouble uploading to User Gallery

Having trouble uploading to User Gallery

Could someone tell me why I cant seem to find out where to upload to the" User Gallery," my uploads keep going into" My Gallery" , it has changed and now I also have 2 user names in the area where it says Browse the Gallery
    Last edited by pat1940; 05-26-2012 at 02:20 AM.

You can get to the gallery using the Gallery link at the top of the forums. This is the User Gallery. Once you're there (and have logged in), clicking the My Gallery button takes you to your own gallery page and at that point you should be able to upload using a button on the gallery page. All files that are uploaded go in to your 'My Gallery' section.

I'm not sure about the two user names thing - Could you let me know where the section you're seeing that is? Is it on the page you get to when you click 'My Gallery'?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi Matt

Matt the page that I mean , when going into My Gallery I then click on browse and click on initail p (second pg) and I have the 2 user names there, pat1940 and patba1940 which is my members sign in name, just dont know how it got there and if it is suppose to be there.......

Thanks for the info. I'll check with our web developer when he's in tomorrow and see what's causing the repeated name. Are you able to upload images?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Yes no problem Matt....thanks

The cause for this will be that when you linked your forum account from the Member Area, you created a new one rather than linking to your existing account. So, two forum accounts existed, and when you logged in to the gallery, you were uploading images to a different account ( the new one you created ) rather than your previous one. We've removed that and linked your member area and forum account as well as porting the new images across. We've changed your login name to pat1940 universally.

Uploading to 'My Gallery' is correct, and should now go to your pat1940 gallery.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thankyou so much Dave for clearing this up for me and fixing it, have a great day