ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Straight Line [?]

Straight Line [?]

Hi guys, i'm new here, and i can't seem to find any straight line drawings option (to draw a straight line, like in microsoft 's paint).
    Can anybody tell me where is an option to draw completlely straight lines (if there is one)?
    Thanks!

hold down the ctrl key while dragging your mouse or pen

Hans

If you're using the desktop version you can also use rulers to draw straight lines with. You can find rulers in the stencils panel. These can be placed on the canvas, moved, scaled and rotated and you can paint along the edges of them with any tool. See the rulers section in the manual ( Help -> ArtRage Help or Help -> Manual depending on your version ) for more information.

If you have any problems, let us know and we'll be happy to help. If you have any further questions, let us know which version of ArtRage you're using as this will help us to give you specific information.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design